Saturday, November 30, 2013

This too shall pass.

Ok, so it's been a few months, and each month I feel like I am taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps back, but that's progress isn't it? ... Yes, indeed it is.

As I get to know myself all over again.
As I learn there is so much good in me, and I don't have to get it right ALL of the time.

Not whispering "I might be wrong" in the dark of night to myself, fearing ridicule, from myself or any other who might hear it, but to bravely state it at the outset.

As I understand my intuition is rarely wrong, and my conscience is clear, based in love.

I grow and I learn, and I learn as I grow.

Things are slowly and gradually improving. So I will quietly whisper "yay" and express my gratitude to those of you who are sharing my journey. Thank you for your patience, thank you for your support, and thank you for taking the time to read this :-)

That's all I've got to say really (for now anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment